America’s Boating Course gives you the knowledge to decide what type and size boat you need, what to do when meeting another boat in a crowded waterway, and how to recognize and handle hazards. Become a more competent boater, learn from the best, take America’s Boating Course today.
Most boat insurance companies will offer discounts on boating insurance to boaters who successfully complete America’s Boating Course.
- Types of boats and their uses
- Boating Laws, both local and national
- Safety equipment, both required and recommended
- Finding your way, and adverse conditions
- Trailering, knots and lines and water sports topics
Each class is 8 hours in total. All will be taught as 4 successive 2 hour sessions.
Cost is $50 for the materials. Families may share materials.
Saturdays – Tuesdays – June 10, 13, 17, 20 from Sat 9-11 AM, Tue 5:30-7:30 PM
REGISTER Online- USPS.org | Boating Courses and Seminars | Find a Boating Course Near You